Tuesday, November 28, 2006

MySpace vs. Facebook

Alright people... Here is some random thourghts...

Apparently you NEED to own either or Myspace or a Facebook account - if not - do not plan to ever talk to your overseas-friends ever again!!!

I have owned a myspace account since summer 06 - opinion:
- People use way too much time decorating their myspace - seriously!!!

Now, I have only owned a Facebook account since november 06 and I have already more "friends" in my database!
Reason: I dont have a clue, but I guess it means that more people have Facebook

Now, as a coming teacher here are the grades:
Myspace - 7
Facebook - 8
An actual phonecall or a personal e-mail - 10 (winner)

1 comment:

Ms. Field said...

Hello Mermaid!

I'm loving having you as a facebook friend and excited to be reading your blog now too. Keep up the good work there studious one. see you soon!